Photography course on how to take photos of ordinary objects at extraordinary angles with the appropriate light intensities and beautify your photos with Adobe Lightroom to exude a certain kind of mood. Be it photography for social media marketing or ecommerce marketing, storytelling with your photos is a must to connect with your customers and audiences.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to capture photographs that will be able to paint a story to your audience as well as edit them for presentation to others. You will learn:
- Different photography styles
- Understand how to use the “exposure triangle”
- Practise photography composition techniques
- Edit tone and colour, correct distortions, and retouch photos using Adobe Lightroom
White Balance Settings And Lighting
- Direction, intensity, soft/ hardness and colour temperature
- Rule of thirds, symmetry, depth of field and framing
- Edit tone and colour
- Correct distortions
- Retouch photos
- Three-act Structure
- The importance of Archetypes
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2019503440
- Duration 2 Days ( 19hours )
- Mode of Training Full Time and Part Time
First Media Design School Pte. Ltd.