Advanced Certificate in Early Years (SS) (synchronous E-Learning)
- To be professional and skillful in reflective practice.
- To engage in strong partnerships with colleagues, families and community.
- To equip educarers with practical knowledge and skills to plan and implement programs, curriculum and environments for children from 2 months to 36 months.
- To apply and implement suggested practices stated in EYDF in the work with young children and families.
- To plan and provide quality activities to enhance holistic and optimal experiences for growth, development and learning in a safe environment.
- Overview and introduction to Early Years Landscape in Singapore.
- Principles and Practice in Early Years Care, Development and Learning.
- Program planning and Pedagogy.
- The Early Years Environment.
- Professional development.
- Partnerships with families and community.
- Health, Safety and Well Being.
Existing Teachers (employed in Early Childhood Sector before 1 October 2011)
Completed Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development CITCD) or
New Teachers (employed in Early Childhood Sector on/after 1 October 2011)
Completed Secondary 4 education, or
10 years of formal education
Minimum GCE “O” Credit in EL1, or
IELTS 5.5 (General), or
SOA 5 for WPL (Writing), including attainment of an average SOA 5 in the WSQ WPL series
- $80 (Non-refundable for local students)
- $300 (Non-refundable for international students)
Professional Placement (Supervised Teaching Practicum)
This module involves students in 200 hours practical hands on sessions in a pre-school environment. Students will be mentored by in-house personnel and assessed by Practicum Supervisor assigned by Advent Links.
Students who have successfully completed the course will be awarded the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years by SkillsFuture Singapore.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2018505047
- Duration 600 hours (8-16 Months) (400 hours Academic student + 200 hours placement in PreSchool)
- Mode of Training Classroom
Advent Links-Sauc Education Centre Pte. Ltd.
Please Enquire for class schedule