BCSS – Supervise Construction Work for WSH
Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course
WSQ Supervise Construction Work for WSH, previously known as BCSS Course, is a mandatory unit for individuals who are assigned to undertake the role of a supervisor in the construction industry. It is a WSQ Level 3 Elective Unit of the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH).
Supervise Construction Work for WSH
This Competency Unit trains WSH Coordinator or Supervisor in the knowledge and skills to supervise Workplace Safety and Health in the construction industry. It builds competency in identifying the common hazards and risks in the workplace and taking appropriate control measures in supervising WSH in the construction industry.
The Competency Unit consists of the following elements:
- Explain and interpret salient WSH legislations and other requirements relevant to construction industry
- Describe the WSH duties and responsibilities of a supervisor in construction industry
- Assist in safety and health planning and organisation at worksite
- Identify WSH hazards, evaluate and control risks in construction industry in accordance with risk management process
- Carry out WSH inspections in accordance with organisational inspection procedures
- Conduct incident investigation and prepare report in accordance with legal requirements and other organisational requirements
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2015500570
- Duration 4 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Absolute Kinetics Consultancy Pte Ltd