bizSAFE Level 2 Online Course
What is bizSAFE Level 2
bizSAFE is a nationally recognised capability building programme designed to help companies build workplace safety and health capabilities.
bizSAFE Level 2 recognises that your company has a trained Risk Management (RM) Champion that knows how to facilitate and mobilise relevant employees in:
- Developing a risk management plan; and
- Conducting a risk assessment.
This is a 2 days online course, with 0.5 days in-person assessment in training room.
Develop A Risk Management Implementation Plan (synchronous e-learning)
bizSAFE Level 2 course trains you in:
- Knowledge in the formation of risk management team.
- Familiar with risk identification, risk evaluation and risk control measures.
- Knowledge of risk communication and record keeping.
- Be able to develop a practical risk management implementation plan for
Supervisors, Management, Health & Safety personnel
Statement of Attainment (SOA) for the “Develop Risk Management Implementation Plan” course, which qualifies you for bizSAFE Level 2 certificate.
You might also be interested in bizSAFE Level 4 course →
- Course Reference Number TGS-2012501104
- Duration 2.5 Days (16 hrs )
- Mode of Training Full Time
Associates Consulting Pte. Ltd.