bizSAFE Level 4 Course
What is bizSAFE Level 4
bizSAFE is a nationally recognised capability building programme designed to help companies build workplace safety and health capabilities.
bizSAFE Level 4 recognises that your WSHMS Champion knows how to implement a robust Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS).
Develop A Workplace Safety & Health Management System (WSHMS) Implementation Plan
bizSAFE Level 4 course trains you in:
- Knowledge and skills to be a WSHMS Program Lead for the organization in preparing a WSHMS implementation plan to meet the requirements of SS 506 and risk management code of practice and for recognition of bizSAFE Level 4.
- Reviewing the current WSH policy, risk management plan and WSH program.
- Establish frameworks for WSH management program and emergency preparedness and response plan in accordance with organization safety and health needs and WSH legal and other requirements.
Overview of SS506- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Policy, Objectives & Management Programs
- Legal Requirements
- Implementation & Operations
- Checking & Corrective Action
- Management Review
- Preparation for certification
Supervisors, Management, Health & Safety personnel
Statement of Attainment (SOA) for the “WSQ Develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS) Implementation Plan” course, which is required for bizSAFE Level 4 certificate.
You might also be interested in bizSAFE Level 2 course →
- Course Reference Number TGS-2013501000
- Duration 4 Days ( 30hrs )
- Mode of Training Full Time
Associates Consulting Pte. Ltd.