(PAPP Course) Perform Security Duties at Protected Areas and Protected Places
PAPP Course equips security officers with skills and knowledge to perform security duties at protected areas and places. Security officers will be trained to apply appropriate actions to deter undesired outcomes based on the organizational standard operational procedures under the Infrastructure Protection Act (IPA) 2017.
This course is part of Coursemology’s security officer courses.
WSQ Deterrence Perform Security Duties at Protected Areas and Protected Places
This course aims to provide participants the competency skills and knowledge to perform security duties at Protected Area and Protected Places. Learners will also be able to know who are considered as authorized officers and what are their powers of authorised officers as public servants under Penal code.
- Interpret and know the act to provide for the protection of certain areas, places and other premises in Singapore against security risks.
- Apply the Rules of Engagement to handle security related incidents based on the power within and in the surrounding area of protected areas and protected places.
- Follow organisational standards based on Infrastructure Act 2017 and perform the role of authorised officer in guarding protected areas and protected places.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0039915-SEC
- Duration 2 Days (15.5 hours)
- Mode of Training Classroom
LEACOV Singapore Pte. Ltd.