WSQ Provide Make Up Course (Basic)
Learn How to Makeup
This SkillsFuture makeup course covers the understanding and skills for makeup application.
The makeup classes, conducted in Singapore, includes preparing customers for makeup services, apply advanced makeup techniques to achieve desired look, according to makeup plan and recommending cosmetic products according to customer’s needs.
WSQ Provide Basic Make Up
On completion of this unit, participants will have the knowledge and skills in providing basic make-up services and be able to apply them at the workplace. These include:
- Carry out pre-treatment activities
- Consult with client
- Apply basic make-up
- Carry out post-treatment activities
Makeup Class Content
Day 1 lessons
- Maintain personal hygiene & grooming
- Observe workplace safety & health guidelines
- Review client profile
- Check for contraindications
- Carry out visual assessment
Day 2 lessons
- Determine facial features
- Makeup procedure & tools application
- Effective makeup application (Foundation, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Lip and Brunches)
- Practical provide basic makeup
Day 3 lessons
- Provide after care advice
- Obtain feedback and reinstate work area
- Assessment WSQ Oral, Practical & Written
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- PSLE, ESS WPLM L3 English/Chinese or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
Makeup product will be provided for the classes.
Other beauty courses
- Course Reference Number TGS-2018504802
- Duration 3 days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Sixth Sense Beauty Pte. Ltd.