WSQ Makeup Course (Basic)
Learn How to Makeup
This SkillsFuture makeup course covers the understanding and skills for makeup application.
The makeup classes, conducted in Singapore, includes preparing customers for makeup services, apply advanced makeup techniques to achieve desired look, apply hairstyling techniques according to makeup plan and recommending cosmetic products according to customer’s needs.
Makeup Class Content
Day 1 lessons
- Maintain personal hygiene & grooming
- Observe workplace safety & health guidelines
- Review client profile
- Check for contraindications
- Carry out visual assessment
Day 2 lessons
- Determine facial features
- Makeup procedure & tools application
- Effective makeup application (Foundation, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Lip and Brunches)
- Practical provide basic makeup
Day 3 lessons
- Provide after care advice
- Obtain feedback and reinstate work area
- Assessment WSQ Oral & Practical
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- PSLE, ESS WPLM L3 English/Chinese or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
Beauty product (Korean Makeup) used for this course
The following makeup product will be included in the course fee for the classes.
Other beauty courses
- Duration 3 days