Induct Security Personnel – Capability Development
Induct Security Personnel is a mandatory course for Security Supervisors (SS) under the Progressive Wage Model (PWM). This security supervisor course will equip security officers with essential knowledge and application skills to efficiently conduct induction for security personnel and apply them to their workplace such as:
- Prepare to induct security officer.
- Conduct induction on access control.
- Conduct induction on patrolling.
- Conduct induction on security and alarm systems.
- Conduct induction on reception duties.
Capability Development (Induct Security Personnel)
After successfully completing this unit, the learner will be equipped with apt competencies to induct new security personnel according to organisational standards. This course is contextualized to learners who work at premises where they provide security protection and perform frontline duties such as reception, security and access point duties.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2019501343
- Duration 22 hours
- Mode of Training Training & Assessment
Leacov Singapore Pte Ltd