Supervise Security Officers (Guard & Patrol)
Security Supervisor Course
Supervise Security Officers is one of the 3 advanced modules required to become a Security Supervisor. Progressive Wage Model (PWM) for Security Industry helps increase security officer wages by upgrading skills through security officer courses.
Guard and Patrol (Supervise Security Officers)
On completion of this unit, learners will have the knowledge and application skills in supervising security officers and be able to apply them at their workplace.
- Studying Security Operations Procedure
- Supervising Direction of Security Officers
- Supervising Control of Security Officers
- Supervising Emergency Situations
- Supervising Health and Safety at Work
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2021003181
- Duration 3 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Metropolis Security Systems Pte Ltd