Perform Supervisory Duties within Legal Framework
Perform Supervisory Duties within Legal Framework is a mandatory course for Security Supervisor (SS) under the Progressive Wage Model (PWM). This security supervisor course will equip learners with essential knowledge and application skills in performing supervisory duties within the legal framework at their workplace in various ways such as:
- Interpret job roles and responsibilities of security supervisor.
- Apply understanding of contractual agreement to deliver quality security services.
- Demonstrate ability to protect client’s interests.
- Apply understanding of security supervisor’s legal rights and responsibilities at workplace.
Security Operation Compliance (Perform Supervisory Duties within Legal Framework) (Synchronous e-learning)
After successfully completing this unit, the learner will be equipped with apt knowledge as well as skills that are required to perform duties as required from a Security Supervisor. The learner should be able to understand the statutory and legal framework that is governing the security industry and to adhere to the Private Security Act. The learners will be able to supervise security officers when performing their duties and responsibilities according to organisational procedures & legal requirements.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0037517-SEC
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Leacov Singapore Pte Ltd