Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft Excel Course Singapore
Microsoft Excel Course in Singapore that trains learners in the basic concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate the ability to use a spreadsheet application.
Learners will understand and be able to accomplish tasks associated with developing, formatting, modifying and using a spreadsheet, in addition to using standard formulas and functions, and demonstrate competence in creating and formatting graphs or charts. Microsoft Excel 2016 will be used in this training.
On completion of this module each learner will be able to:
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function within the application to enhance productivity
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognise error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is intended for learners with little or no knowledge of using a spreadsheet application. For more advanced excel course, please visit the advanced Excel course
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
The learner must be able to:
- operate a Personal Computer, use keyboard and mouse
- read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level)
Visit this page for more Microsoft Office courses in Singapore.
- Course Code AC22
- Duration 2 days (16 hours of training, 1 hour of Assessment), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Level All levels
Using the Application
Formulas and Functions