Professional Image and Etiquette for Workplace and Interviews
Professional Image & Business Etiquette Training
Style for Professional Sophistication – Professional Image and Etiquette for the workplace and interviews
At the end of the course, participants will be able to develop a professional image and competence to achieve their personal career goals. They will be guided to craft their vision statement for their career, and be equipped with practical and immediately-applicable skills to shape their professional branding in the areas of image, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
The programme will also enhance their knowledge to leverage new media tools to develop their personal branding to achieve personal career goals. This course is for currently employed working professionals, professionals seeking a mid-career switch, fresh graduates seeking employment and men and women returning to the workforce.
Discover your Career Interest
Using RIASEC to understand your career aptitudes and interests.
- Understand the career interests: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, Conventional.
- Find out your (3-letter) RIASEC code.
- Match your RIASEC code to your career aspirations.
- Knowing the careers that are good fit with your RIASEC code.
- Crafting your professional vision statement.
- Defining your personal career goals.
- Hands-on application: In pairs/small groups, share your professional vision statement and career goals.
- Group members review and feedback on one another’s vision statement and goals.
Develop your Corporate Charisma and Professional Image
- Importance of projecting your professional image and verbal/non-verbal communication.
- Research findings on how imaging and effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills affect perceptions of competencies and professionalism at the workplace.
- Understanding the industry standards of grooming for ladies and gentlemen for various job sectors.
- Review the perception gaps between your professional image and the branding of your company Putting your best face forward skincare, makeup and hairstyling routine ETIQUETTE Non-verbal communication.
- Developing behaviours that align with your career aspirations.
- Knowing and avoiding the pitfalls of non-verbal communication in your body language, gestures and paralinguistic cues ETIQUETTE Verbal communication.
- Principles of effective communication.
- Making intentional conversations through the art of asking questions Leveraging new media tools to achieve your career goals.
- Consistency-check on your professional image on digital platforms.
- Making every post and narrative count towards building your professional brand 24/7 Review and Q&A from participants.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020505128
- Duration 1 Day
- Mode of Training Classroom
The Style Atelier LLP
$500.00 (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
Funding Period: 18 Sep 2020 - 17 Sep 2021