CSOC – Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites
Construction Safety Orientation Course
WSQ Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites, previously known as CSOC Course, is a mandatory WSH training course for all construction workers. Construction workers are required by MOM/WSHC to go through the construction safety orientation course before they start work.
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites
After the course, the trainee should be able to identify their own roles and responsbilities in a construction job, follow safe work procedures, adopt relevant risk control measures when working at height and respond to fire emergencies.
- Identify own roles and responsibilities in construction job.
- Follow safe work procedures in construction site.
- Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures.
- Respond to fire emergencies.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2017500358
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Absolute Kinetics Consultancy Pte. Ltd.