What Skillset do you wish to acquire?
Effectiveness Management (Level 3)
Effectiveness Management Course Objectives & Content
Participants will be equipped with necessary knowledge and skills required in
- Interpreting and implementing work plans;
- Monitoring implementation of work plans;
- Monitoring team performance and providing feedback.
Effectiveness Management Course Outline
- Identify types of cleaning services in the cleaning industry
- Use industrial and organizational standards relating to the cleaning of surfaces
- Relate the correct organizational procedures for cleaning methods and techniques
- Identify cleaning chemicals, tools, and equipment used in the cleaning industry/ organization
- Understand the importance of compliance with Workplace Safety & Health guidelines in carrying out cleaning activities and reinstating work area
- Identify the types of safety signs and personal protective equipment in compliance with the industrial standards
- Able to apply the appropriate cleaning methods and techniques relating to reinstatement of work area and completing cleaning processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of cleaning methods and processes using various criteria
- Identify types of documents relating to the evaluation of cleaning methods and processes
- Improve possible cleaning methods and processes
- Update on the latest developments in cleaning methods and processes using sources of information
- Plan for implementing recommendations for improvements.
Upon being assessed as “Competent”, learners will be awarded with a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
WSQ Certificate for Environmental Cleaning
Participant who completes the following 5 modules will be awarded the WSQ Certificate of Environmental Cleaning.
- Workplace Safety and Health Practices Implementation
- Perform Basic Cleaning of Hard Floor Surfaces
- Clean Furniture and Furnishings
- Perform Basic Cleaning of Washrooms
- Clean Vertical Surfaces, Glass and Ceiling
More about WSQ Environmental Cleaning
For more information, please visit WSQ Environmental Cleaning Courses.
Course Provider: Associates Consulting Pte Ltd
Course Reference Number: TGS-2023038567
Mode Of Training: Class room
Funding Validity Period: 14 Sep 2023 13 Sep 2025
|FULL COURSE FEE||$432.00|
|Singaporean 40 yrs and above||$152.00|
|Singaporean 21-39 yrs / PR||$232.00|
Available in: English
Book Class Now!
Contact Us On Whatsapp
Contact Us Now On Whatsapp
+65 6255 5584