Handle Security Incidents and Services
Security Incident Response Training
Handle Security Incidents and Services trains security personnel with knowledge and skills to handle challenging incidents according to the classification of the occurrence. Learners will also be trained in addressing the situation according to organisational standards.
Handle Security Incidents and Services (Incident Response)
After successfully completing this course, learners will be equipped with apt industry specific skills and knowledge to be able to perform security duties effectively and professionally.
This unit will equip learners with essential knowledge and application skills in handling security-related incidents effectively and efficiently and apply them to their workplace in various ways such as:
- Containing incidents of damage to facilities and equipment.
- Handling fire-related incidents.
- Handling crime-related incidents.
- Handling medical or first-aid related incidents.
- Handling bomb or Improvised Explosive Device (IED) threat incidents.
- Searching, apprehending and arresting suspects.
- Giving evidence in court.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0025033-SE
- Duration 4 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
LEACOV Singapore Pte. Ltd.