AWSHPP – Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
WSQ AWSHPP Course
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant (AWSHPP Course) is mandatory for any worker who is carrying out work in a factory of the oil and petrochemical industry (e.g. Jurong Island). Previously known as Oil and Petrochemical Safety Orientation Course, or OPSOC course.
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
On completion of this unit, learners will have the skills and knowledge in applying workplace safety and health practices to ensure the safety of oneself and others at work in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH Act.
- Identify and prevent fire and explosion hazards at workplace.
- Comply safe work practices and control measures for material handling.
- Comply safety work practices and control measures for mechanical and electrical works.
- Comply safe work practices and control measures when working on Specialized Operations.
- Comply safe work practices and control measures when working at heights.
- Comply safe work practices and control measures when working in a confined space
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
See other WSH Courses on Coursemology.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2013500777
- Duration 1 day (9.00 hours)
- Mode of Training Classroom
Absolute Kinetics Consultancy Pte. Ltd.