Certified Ethical Hacker
Ethical Hacking Course
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is an ethical hacking certification trusted globally, issued by EC-Council. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. In this 11th version, CEH v11 continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
This Ethical Hacking course provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
This course is CITREP+ Eligible.
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various information security and e-business skills. It has been certified by American National Standards Institute to meet its ANSI 17024 standard.
EC-Council is the owner and creator of the world famous Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/License Penetration Tester (LPT) programs, and as well as many others programs, that are offered in over 92 countries through a training network of more than 500 training partners globally.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv11)
Learn ethical hacking using the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
It is recommended for participants to be experienced in Cisco Networking, Microsoft Server Management, Linux enterprise system, web application development and database administration.
Who should attend
- Students studying in disciplines such as Information Technologies, Information Systems, Web Security & Technologies, Computer Science, and Cyber Forensics
- IT Professionals who are or specialize in Information System Security, Computer Forensics, Incidence Response, Security Officers, Auditors, Security professionals, Site and Web Administrators, and any IT professionals who are not trained in IT Security
- Anyone from the general public who is concerned with network and Internet Security are also welcome to attend the CEH course
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Network
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Certified Ethical Hacker exam and certification included.
- Duration 5 Days
Avantus Training Private Limited
|Full Course Fee
(with 7% GST)
|Singapore Citizens & PR||SME Sponsored Singapore Citizens & PR||Singapore Citizens ≥ 40 years old||Students, Including NSF|
|$2,675.00||70% Funding||90% Funding||90% Funding||100% Funding|
|Inclusive of Exams: 312-50 Exam|
*Find out more about CITREP+ Funding →.