Certified Ethical Hacker
|5 Days Course
Ethical Hacking Course
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is an ethical hacking certification trusted globally, issued by EC-Council. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. In this 12th version, CEH v12 will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals.
This Ethical Hacking course provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various information security and e-business skills. It has been certified by American National Standards Institute to meet its ANSI 17024 standard.
EC-Council is the owner and creator of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI), and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/License Penetration Tester (LPT) programs, as well as many others programs, that are offered in over 92 countries through a training network of more than 500 training partners globally.
WSQ – Certified Ethical Hacker
This five-day course focuses on hacking techniques and technologies from an offensive perspective. This advanced security program is regularly updated to reflect the latest developments in the domain, including new hacking techniques, exploits, automated programs as well as defensive recommendations as outlined by experts in the field. The CEH body of knowledge represents detailed contributions from security experts, academicians, industry practitioners, and the security community at large.
Learn ethical hacking using the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
At course completion, participants will be able to understand the following:
- Techniques and tools malicious hackers use, but in a lawful and legitimate manner
- Hacking into networks, systems, and web applications, with a goal to assess the potential impact and risk of an actual cyberattack, and to deploy necessary countermeasures
- Principles of ethical hacking, penetration testing methodology, reconnaissance of IT infrastructure, scanning for network, systems, and web application vulnerabilities
- Developing attack vectors to exploit the vulnerabilities
- Countermeasures to mitigate the risks of exploitation
- To assess and improve the security posture of a company’s systems, network, and web applications
- Knowledge and skills needed to prepare for EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam
It is recommended for participants to be experienced in Cisco Networking, Microsoft Server Management, Linux enterprise system, web application development and database administration.
Who should attend
- Students studying in disciplines such as Information Technologies, Information Systems, Web Security & Technologies, Computer Science, and Cyber Forensics
- IT Professionals who are or specialize in Information System Security, Computer Forensics, Incidence Response, Security Officers, Auditors, Security professionals, Site and Web Administrators, and any IT professionals who are not trained in IT Security
- Anyone from the general public who is concerned with network and Internet Security is also welcome to attend the CEH course
- Educational qualification should be at least GCE O level and above.
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) level 4
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the ES WSQ WPL level 4
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ WPN level 4
Certified Ethical Hacker
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Network
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Participants are required to sit for a SkillFuture assessment on the last day of the course, which comprises a written and practical assessment.
Mon-Thurs: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Fri: 8.30am to 5.45pm
Written and Practical Assessment on last day: 3.30pm-5.45pm
Course Provider: Avantus Training Private Limited
Course Reference Number: TGS-2022016434
Mode Of Training: Classroom
Funding Validity Period: 17 Oct 2022 – 16 Oct 2024
|FULL COURSE FEE
|Singaporean 40 yrs and above
|Singaporean 21-39 yrs / PR
Available in: English