Create a Website with WordPress
What is WordPress
WordPress is a free website creation platform, which bloggers and other non-technical people can use to build a website without engaging a web developer.
Powering 35% of all websites today, WordPress stands as the internet’s most dominant Content Management System. WordPress is well supported with:
- Custom Themes for users to start a website with beautiful UI/UX design
- Custom Plugins which allows users to easily add features like Contact Forms, Google Maps and Live Chat
- Content Strategy for Brand Building (TGS-2019503315)
- Competitor and Consumer Research Methods (TGS-2019503317)
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to create a live website using WordPress. Learners will also be able to enhance web traffic to their website organically by learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. You will learn:
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- Learn the fundamentals of UI/UX best practices for web design
- Apply templates and plugins to bootstrap and build your mobile-responsive WordPress website
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
- Registering your domain name
- Working with WordPress themes
- Contact Form
- Location Finder
- Live Chat
- Information Architecture
- UX principles for website design
- Understanding web navigation
Learners are required to bring their own laptops for training. Rentals are available subject to availability.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
You might also be interested in Adobe Photoshop Course →
- Course Reference Number TGS-2019503315 & TGS-2019503317
- Duration 4 Days
- Mode of Training Full Time and Part Time
First Media Design School Pte. Ltd.
|Full||Sporeans 21 - 39 yrs old /|
PRs 21 yrs old & above
|Sporeans 40 yrs old & above|
Funding Validity Period
All prices inclusive of GST