Fundamental and Technical Analysis – Making Investments Work
Stock Analysis Course
Understanding Fundamental and Technical Analysis course equips participants with the professional knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis, coupled with practical skills in devising investment strategies and proper portfolio management techniques.
Making Investments Work
- Equip participants with the professional knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Equip participants with practical skills in devising investment strategies and proper portfolio management techniques
- Enable participants to provide quality sales support and financial advice to their customers
Introduction to Equities Investment
Participants will understand how financial market ecosystem works and the impact of market trends, events and technology advancements in shaping the financial markets.
To determine a company’s intrinsic value and relate to market price of securities and maintain awareness of major industry trends that may potentially impact company’s performance.
To determine the existence and strength of trends to forecast future price movements and market positions to take while understanding key price entry/exit principles.
To understand how individual irrational financial decisions can impact on investment decisions and performance of investments.
Complete Equities Investment System
To derive a process in making rational investment decisions through understanding of individual investment objective with active risk management and accounting techniques.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2017504694
- Duration 3 Full Day(s) over 1 Week(s)
- Mode of Training Training & Assessment
CyberQuote Pte Ltd