How to be Assertive at Work
How to be more Assertive
How to be Assertive at Work helps you understand assertive techniques to become more assertive in the workplace. Many of us do know that being assertive means having a greater sense of self-worth and confidence without being aggressive. However, we may not know what is involved in assertive interactions. In this programme, we will be exploring two aspects of assertive interactions, namely assertive curiosity and ambition.
Develop Your Assertiveness (Synchronous e-learning)
At Course Completion, participants will be able to:
- Communicate effectively using assertive techniques.
- Adopt assertive curiosity in learning things about other people or what other people think and maximize opportunity in business.
- Avoid confrontation by adopting assertive thinking and optimise results team success.
- Define assertiveness
– The 4 types of communication styles
– Understanding the psychology of assertiveness
– Components of assertiveness
– Developing effective assertive techniques
- Maximise assertive curiosity in business
– Adopting an attitude of curiosity
– Essential elements of assertive curiosity
– Communication etiquette
– Providing constructive criticism feedback
- Maximise results with assertive ambition
– Develop assertive thinking and intrinsic motivation
– 4 leadership tactics to create assertive ambition within your team
- Course Reference Number CRS-N-0048541
- Duration 1 Day
- Mode of Training Classroom/Online
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd