Safety Coordinator Course – Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health
What Skillset do you wish to acquire?
Safety Coordinator Course (Level B)
Safety Coordinator Course – WSQ Advanced Certificate in WSH
The Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) provides individuals (learners) with skills in WSH to become a WSH safety coordinator. Following completion of the course, enrolled students will have the skills to coordinate the implementation of WSH management systems at the supervisory level and gain an intermediate understanding of the relevant WSH regulations.
WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Classroom and Synchronous E-Learning)
This safety coordinator course is designed to develop a competent pool of WSH coordinators/professionals who can assist employers to identify, anticipating, assessing, evaluating, and managing workplace risks.
Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B)
To attain the Advanced Certificate in WSH, learners are required to complete 10 mandatory competency units or modules and be certified ‘COMPETENT’, out of which 8 are CORES, plus 2 PREREQUISITES.
8 Core Modules/Units:
- WPH-WSH-3084-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Policy Development (CORE)
- WPH-WSH-3064-1.1 Hazards Identification (CORE)
- WPH-WSH-3086-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Management System (CORE)
- WPH-ICM-3026-1.1 Emergency Response Management (CORE)
- WPH-WSH-3076-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Culture Management (CORE)
- WPH-WSH-3077-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Incident Management (CORE)
- WPH-WSH-3078-1.2 Workplace Safety and Health Performance Management (CORE)
- RET-COM-3002-1.1 Workplace Communications (CORE)
Prerequisite Units/Modules (Group 1). One Elective Unit/Module from the following listed module (Industry Modules):
- WPH-WSH-3085-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Supervision in Tunnelling Construction (ELECTIVE)
- WPH-WSH-3080-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Management in Construction Industry (ELECTIVE) – Available here at Coursemology
- WPH-WSH-3081-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Management in Manufacturing Industry (ELECTIVE)
- PH-WSH-3079-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Management in Chemical, Process, Pharmaceutical Industries and Laboratories (ELECTIVE)
- WPH-WSH-3082-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Management in Marine Industry (ELECTIVE)
- WPH-WSH-3083-1.1 Workplace Safety and Health Management in Service Industry (ELECTIVE)
And One Elective Unit from the following listed in module Group 2 (Soft Skills):
- RET-ACE-3006-1.1 Problem Identification (ELECTIVE) – aka ‘Solve Problems & Make Decisions at Supervisory Level’
Mandatory Entry requirements:
- ES WPLN Level 5 OR GCE ‘N’ Level English Grade 5 and Mathematics Grade 5;
- AND possess WSH Skills and knowledge equivalent to that of a Certificate in WSH;
- AND have at least 1 year of WSH-relevant working experience
- AND Completed 2 Pre-Requisite Modules*, with 1 module coming from Group 1 (Industry Modules and 1 module coming from Group 2 (Soft Skills)
*Pre-Requisite modules MUST be TSC-based (Skills Framework) and NOT CS-based (WSQ Framework). Applicants MUST present (or show proof or evidence of) the SOAs during enrolment of the full qualification course. Learners who DO NOT have the Pre-requisite modules on hand (or demonstrating SOAs) will need to undertake these 2 ELECTIVE modules and be cleared as COMPETENT before enrolling for the Advanced Certificate course (pre-requisites).
Course Duration: 139 Hours; Classroom Training – 105.50 Hrs, Synchronous E-learning – 10 Hrs, Assessments – 23.5 Hrs
Individuals who met the mandatory entry requirements stated above and want to be a WSH Coordinator.
Participants who fulfill all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
See other WSH Courses on Coursemology.
Course Provider: Absolute Kinetics Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
Course Reference Number: TGS-2022017465
Mode Of Training: Classroom and Online
Funding Validity Period: 14 Dec 2022 to 30 Aug 2024
Safety Coordinator Course (Level B)
|FULL COURSE FEE||$1883.44|
|Singaporean 40 yrs and above||$662.69|
|Singaporean 21-39 yrs / PR||$1011.48|
Available in: English
Book Class Now!
Contact Us On Whatsapp
Contact Us Now On Whatsapp
+65 6255 5584