Secretarial / Personal Assistant Course
Advanced Skills for Administrative Professionals
Secretarial Course to train you with the advanced skills needed to improve your competency, gain confidence and develop your capacity as a secretary, personal assistant (or PA), administrative executive or admin support personnel.
This course is part of the Office Management series on Coursemology.
What will you learn
- Manage the major challenges at different organisational levels in today’s business environment
- Re-awaken your creative thinking abilities to add value to your organisation and have fun!
- Set challenging goals to motivate people to perform effectively and enjoy their work
- Build a cohesive and effective team by applying the five stages of team development
- Create and manage change effectively to shape your future
- Deal with conflicts to achieve team effectiveness
Who should attend?
Secretaries & Personal Assistants, executive assistants, executive secretaries, senior managers who work with senior management.
Secretary & Personal Assistant Training
Managing in the New Competitive Landscape
- Globalisation and technological change
- Collaboration across “boundaries”
- You and your career
Creating and Managing Change
- Managing change
- Shaping the future
- Shaping your future
Motivating for Performance
- Setting goals that motivate
- Understanding employees’ needs
- Job satisfaction: quality of work life
Creative Thinking Skills
- Why your boss expects you to think creatively
- Characteristics of a creative person
- Techniques to generate solutions
- Stages of team development
- Team role behaviours
- Creating a winning team
- What is your leadership style?
- Leadership intervention in stages of team development
- Increasing awareness for team effectiveness
- Team effectiveness and conflict management
- Conflict management styles
- Conflict handling strategies
- Course Reference Number CRS-N-0028020
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom