SMART Goal Setting & KPIs
Setting KPIs & Goals for Effective Job Performance
SMART goal setting and use of key performance indicators (KPIs) helps to point your employees and businesses in the ideal direction. Management and employees must be equipped with the skills to set clear and aligned KPIs and individual staff goals. From the employee point of view, the connection between their goals, performance and rewards must achieve what is known as the “line of sight” principle.
This workshop will help participants to align understanding of the strategic planning process, use of terminology, the quality of written KPIs and goals, as well as alignment between organisation, departmental and individual KPIs and goals. It will also provide the necessary soft skills to guide supervisors and managers to lead their team towards successful goal achievement.
This course is part of the Office Management series on Coursemology.
What will you learn
- Appreciate the strategic planning process
- Identify relevant and important KPIs
- Align yourself with corporate KPIs and individual accountabilities
- Write clear and SMART goals
- Guide your staff to achieve the goals
Who should attend?
Managers, executives, officers, engineers, project team leaders and supervisors who need to set goals for their team, themselves as well as guide their subordinates to set relevant goals.
Goal Setting Workshop
- The performance management cycle
- Types of goal
- Vision, mission and strategic areas
- Strategic planning process
- Level of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Parts of KPIs
- Linking department objectives to corporate KPIs
- Setting quantifiable baseline, stretched, transformational targets
- Demonstration of a systematic planning process
- Reviewing key outcomes of a job
- SMART goal criteria
- Level of outcome
Managing Towards Goal Achievement
- Clarity in goal setting
- Acknowledging progress
- Redirecting behavioural issues
- Course Reference Number CRS-N-0028049
- Duration 1 Day