Time & Stress Management Course
Time & Stress Management Course to learn effective time & stress management skills, tips and strategies. A better understanding and awareness of how we spend our time and learning the technique to help us improve our time management would help us to be more focused and spend our time productively.
Time & Stress Management Skills
At Course Completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify what is stress and its impact on work productivity and themselves.
- Apply techniques to reduce stress and to work effectively in the situation you are in and enjoy what you do.
- Describe and apply a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each could be used.
- Demonstrate how being more assertive and managing others’ expectations will help you to gain more time.
- Introduction to Stress
– Stress and its impact on you
– What are the stress signals?
– How are stress and time management related?
– Can we really manage time?
- Managing yourself to reduce stress
– Understand the emotional system to help you reduce stress
– Increase your influence
- Identifying the time wasters in your life
- Time (activities) management tools and models to be more effective and get things done
– Understand the psychology and external factors for procrastination
– Overcoming procrastination
– Get organised – the COR steps
– The 80/20 rule
– Gaining focus – urgent vs important
– Weekly planning
- Handle interruptions
– Identify persistent offenders
– Time log
– Learning to use the ‘straight’ or ‘soft’ No to persistent offenders
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020501327
- Duration 1 day
- Mode of Training Classroom/Online
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd