Wine Appreciation Course
Wine Tasting Course
Wine Appreciation Course – SkillsFuture wine classes Singapore with wine tasting training & lessons in wine knowledge. Suitable for beginners & servers.
Understanding Viticulture, Vinification and Wine Packaging
On completion of this unit, participants will have the knowledge and skills in Understanding Viticulture, Vinification and Wine Packaging and be able to apply them at the workplace.
- Evaluate the quality of wines based on viticulture and vinification processes
- Store wines and assess the effects of storage containers
- Review information for wine labelling errors
- Differentiate wines based on age, viticulture and vinification processes
- Explain how to keep up to date on industry trends in the food and beverage sector
- Analyse wine using the 6S wine tasting method
- Explain the tasting, assessing and maintaining the quality of wine, viticulture and vinification processes of wine, in accordance with organisational procedures and recipes, food and Workplace Safety and Health requirements
- Identify areas of improvement in processes in wine recommendation
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
This course is part of the F&B courses on Coursemology.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020513059
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Guilford Training Centre Pte Ltd